High protein to carb weight gainer
46 grams of protein from whey isolate & micellar casein
101 grams of carbs from waxy maize & maltodextrin
600 calories per serving
Low sugar & fat
Gluten & lactose-free
Mixes well in water or milk
Muscle Feast Ultimate Weight Gainer is designed to:
Assist in weight gain efforts
Be a calorie dense snack to consume between meals
Offer the ideal blend of carbs and protein
Pack on lean mass and improve recovery
Help replenish muscle glycogen stores
What is Ultimate Weight Gainer?
Muscle Feast’s ALL Natural Ultimate Weight Gainer is a combination of fast digesting isolate protein and waxy maize, with slower digesting micellar casein and maltodextrin to provide you with a mass gainer that is in a class of its own. Each serving packs in 46 grams of protein and 101 grams of carbohydrates with only 600 calories per serving. Unlike other mass gainers on the market, there are no empty calories in this product. The smaller serving sizes and use of Waxy Maize means you can eat a normal meal within 30 minutes of taking this product and that is the primary key as to why this product is so effective. You can rest assured that every calorie in every serving of Muscle Feast’s Ultimate Mass gainer is there to serve your mass gaining needs.
Available in 3 flavor options:
Mix one serving (5 level scoops) with 20 ounces of water, milk or milk substitute, or the beverage of your choice. Muscle Feast’s Ultimate Weight Gainer will mix easily in most any fluid. Since Muscle Feast does not use any thickening agent, we recommend taking our flavored version in milk or some kind of milk substitute. Our unflavored version has a fairly neutral taste and can be mixed with virtually anything.
Most of the benefits of waxy maize starch come from its slow digestibility. Waxy maize starch has an average molecular weight 100 times greater than carbohydrates and contains no simple carbohydrates or monosaccharides.
- It may help improve exercise performance, promote recovery, and improve diabetes management.
Maltodextrin contains "glucose polymers", linked sugar compounds that are easier for the body to assimilate and use.
- Glucose polymers are metabolized at a slow, steady rate that can help to sustain normal energy levels during endurance-oriented workouts and/or athletic events and support weight gain.
Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey Isolates are 90-98% pure protein that digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, one of the highest quality forms of protein available. This level of purity is achieved through a cold, cross micro and ultrafiltration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash.
- Studies suggest that whey isolates can quickly increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis; arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery.
Unlike the whey isolates and concentrates Micellar Casein digests and absorbs more slowly. Because it is digested slowly and leads to a relatively sustained increase in amino acids, micellar casein seems to inhibit protein breakdown to a greater extent than whey protein and prolongs muscle protein synthesis (MPS) times. However, it does not elevate amino acid levels in the blood to the extent whey proteins do. Micellar casein, as opposed to caseinate, is isolated from milk by filtration rather than by use of acid or heat. This filtration method preserves the structural integrity of the protein and provides many biologically active compounds that have direct immune and physiological benefits.
- A study conducted by Boirie and Dangin gave subjects a 43-gram dose of casein and measured amino acid levels for several hours. The casein caused a slow increase in amino acid concentrations, which remained elevated above baseline for 5 hours and had a positive effect on whole body leucine balance. In another study, casein supplementation resulted in superior gains in strength and muscle mass, along with greater fat loss, compared to whey.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use.
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support.
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available.