- 44 grams of protein from our Premium Blend Protein
- 44 grams of carbohydrates from CarboLean
- Added creatine and glutamine
- Mixes easily in water
- Best taken post workout
Muscle Feast Anabolic Recover is designed to:
- Promote muscle repair & recovery
- Aid in lean mass growth
- Improve muscular strength, power, & endurance
- Decrease post-exercise soreness
- Lessen times between workouts
- Replenish muscle glycogen stores
What is Anabolic Recover?
Anabolic Recover is a combination of our amazing Premium Protein Blend and CarboLean, further enhanced by a strong dose of the amino acid L-Glutamine and Micronized Creatine Monohydrate.
Anabolic Recover is intended to be taken after working it. This product is ideal for post workout because it packs a punch with nearly 50 grams of protein and nearly 50 grams of our Carbolean to help fuel fast recoveries and ensure the most efficient absorption of the protein and amino acids.
As an adult dietary supplement, mix one serving (3 level scoops) with 20 ounces of water, milk, or beverage of you choice.
Most of the benefits of waxy maize starch come from its slow digestibility. Waxy maize starch has an average molecular weight 100 times greater than carbohydrates and contains no simple carbohydrates or monosaccharides.
- It may help improve exercise performance, promote recovery, and improve diabetes management.
Maltodextrin contains "glucose polymers", linked sugar compounds that are easier for the body to assimilate and use.
- Glucose polymers are metabolized at a slow, steady rate that can help to sustain normal energy levels during endurance-oriented workouts and/or athletic events and support weight gain.
Dextrose is about half as sweet as sugar and can be mixed in virtually any fluid. The taste is very neutral and is water soluble.
- Dextrose may be mixed with protein for a post recovery drink. It may also be used for pre-workout energy.
- Dextrose raises blood sugar levels and increases insulin levels naturally.
Whey hydrolysates are pre-digested proteins. This means the long chains of amino acids typically found in isolates and concentrates are broken down into single amino acids. Ultimately, this makes hydrolysates the fastest digesting protein source.
- Hydrolysates also enhance protein synthesis when combined with lower doses (less than 15 grams) of other forms of protein.
- A unique benefit of hydrolysates is they may decrease body fat to a greater extent compared to other forms of whey protein. Lockwood recently investigated the effects of an 8-week long study in which subjects received 30 grams of hydrolyzed whey or two varying forms of whey concentrates during a linear resistance training protocol. The results indicated that strength and lean body mass increased equally in all groups. However, fat mass decreased only in the hydrolyzed group.
Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey Isolates are 90-98% pure protein that digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, one of the highest quality forms of protein available. This level of purity is achieved through a cold, cross micro and ultrafiltration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash.
- Studies suggest that whey isolates can quickly increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis; arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery.
Unlike the whey isolates and concentrates Micellar Casein digests and absorbs more slowly. Because it is digested slowly and leads to a relatively sustained increase in amino acids, micellar casein seems to inhibit protein breakdown to a greater extent than whey protein and prolongs muscle protein synthesis (MPS) times. However, it does not elevate amino acid levels in the blood to the extent whey proteins do. Micellar casein, as opposed to caseinate, is isolated from milk by filtration rather than by use of acid or heat. This filtration method preserves the structural integrity of the protein and provides many biologically active compounds that have direct immune and physiological benefits.
- A study conducted by Boirie and Dangin gave subjects a 43-gram dose of casein and measured amino acid levels for several hours. The casein caused a slow increase in amino acid concentrations, which remained elevated above baseline for 5 hours and had a positive effect on whole body leucine balance. In another study, casein supplementation resulted in superior gains in strength and muscle mass, along with greater fat loss, compared to whey.
L-glutamine is the most prevalent free amino acid in plasma and one of the most prevalent found in muscle tissue.
- L-Glutamine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- L-Glutamine may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy.
- L-Glutamine may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function.
- Lehmkuhl et al. (2003) found individual supplementing with glutamine and creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks increased body mass, lean body mass and initial rate of power production compared to placebo.
Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high-intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body’s internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available
We have low overhead
We spend very little on marketing and hype