- 14.2 grams BCAAs in 4:1:1 ratio per serving
- 2.2 grams of citrulline malate
- 1.4 grams of patented ingredient Agmapure Agmatine
- 4.2 grams of L-Glutamine
- Available in flavored & unflavored
- Scoop included
Muscle Feast Competition is designed to:
- Be the premier intra-workout drink on the market
- Provide a massive 14.2 grams of BCAAs per serving
- Increase protein synthesis
- Promote muscle repair & recovery
- Aid in lean mass growth
- Increase blood flow to working muscles
- Utilize fats as fuel
What is Competition?
Competition is an intra-workout drink available in both flavored and unflavored versions, this is the new and improved version of Competition. In addition to having higher levels of key ingredients, added key b vitamins and electrolytes. Compare this to any intra-workout product and you will see why it is unlike anything else you have tried. This product taste very bad with no flavoring. Our flavored version tastes quite good but does use natural and artificial flavoring and sweeteners. Without the artificial flavors and sweeteners in the flavored version, it would be difficult to drink.
Available in 2 flavor options:
As an adult dietary supplement, mix one serving (45g) in 16 to 22 ounces of flavored water or a fruit drink and consume during your workouts.
Leucine is one of the essential BCAAs. By itself, it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis, the process responsible for muscle growth and recovery. This is why it is often referred to as the “main” amino acid.
- Supplementation with at least 2 grams daily of leucine has been shown to decrease muscle soreness, lessen recovery time between workouts, and increase lean muscle mass.
- Howatson et al. (2012) discovered that leucine (combined with isoleucine and valine) administered before muscle damaging resistance exercises reduced indices of muscle damage and accelerated recovery in resistance-trained males.
Isoleucine, like leucine, is another BCAA that can stimulate muscle protein synthesis but to a lesser extent when not combined with the other BCAAs. However, isoleucine significantly increases glucose uptake and the use of glucose during exercise, leading to greater energy production.
- Isoleucine may also play a role in the fat-burning abilities of BCAAs.
- Nishimura et al. (2010) found that mice consuming a high-fat diet in conjunction with isoleucine gained less fat mass than mice not receiving isoleucine. This was due to isoleucine’s ability to stimulate receptors that inhibit fat storage and increase fat burning.
Valine, the third BCAA, promotes muscular endurance and decreases fatigue during exercise.
- When exercising, tryptophan is converted to serotonin and signals the brain that the body is fatigued—ultimately leading to a decrease in muscle strength and endurance.
- Since valine competes with tryptophan for entry into the brain and prevails, less serotonin gets to the brain, which ultimately leads to stronger muscular contractions, quicker recovery between sets, and prolonged muscular strength and endurance.
L-carnitine (L-3 hydroxytrimethylaminobutanoate) is an amino acid whose name comes from the Latin word carnus, which means meat, from which it was first isolated. It can also be synthesized in the body from the essential amino acids lysine and methionine. Though not essential itself, L-carnitine is considered conditionally essential for many people who aren’t synthesizing as much as they need, such as those with angina or intermittent claudication. It plays an essential role in the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria (the powerhouses of the cell) for oxidation and energy production.
- Due to its fat burning role in the body, carnitine has been thought to be beneficial as a weight loss supplement and as a sports performance aid (to increase available energy and to spare glycogen). Therefore, researchers have investigated possible benefits that consuming L-carnitine could have on recovery from exercise, weight loss, and athletic performance.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise induced DNA damage.
L-glutamine is the most prevalent free amino acid in plasma and one of the most prevalent found in muscle tissue.
- L-Glutamine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- L-Glutamine may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy.
- L-Glutamine may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function.
- Lehmkuhl et al. (2003) found individual supplementing with glutamine and creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks increased body mass, lean body mass and initial rate of power production compared to placebo.
Citrulline Malate is produced from the combination of the non-essential amino acid l-citrulline and malic acid. Citrulline malate is a crucial cofactor in the production of arginine and nitric oxide.
- Citrulline Malate has been shown to relax blood vessels, improve blood flow and raise overall nitric oxide levels. Many bodybuilders take citrulline malate with their pre and post workout drinks to help improve recovery, increase vascularity and improve muscle pumps throughout the day and following a training session
- Supplementation with 6g/daily citrulline malate has also been shown to increase ATP (body’s main energy source) synthesis, delay muscle fatigue, and increase aerobic/anaerobic performance.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed 6g/daily citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after exercise by 20%.
AGMAPURE® is the unique green agmatine sulfate found in sports nutrition market. It’s high purity, produced by natural biological process and away from the neurohazard impurity Arcaine, which exists in almost all the other brands of Agmatine Sulfate.
- Recently Agmatine has gained wide interest as a breakdown metabolite of Arginine with a multitude of physiological functions. Agmatine Sulfate, the commonly used stable salt of Agmatine, is a promising supplement rapidly drawing the attention of the athletic performance market.
- Agmatine Sulfate is thought to improve nutrient partitioning thus leading to more glycogen storage and increased water retention within the muscle.
- It also increases the level of nitric oxide (NO), which can increase the "PUMP" that athletes look for when weight training.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available
We have low overhead
We spend very little on marketing and hype