- Combination of 6 research validated ergogenic ingredients
- Stimulant free
- Clinically dosed
- Improves all areas of workout performance
- Mixes easily with no grit or residue
- Delicious flavors
- Available in 250 or 1000 gram size
- Scoop included
Muscle Feast Pumped Free is designed to:
- Produce explosive pumps
- Increase energy & focus with no jitters or crash
- Improve blood flow to working muscles
- Enhance focus & cognition
- Buffer the negative effects of muscle acid buildup
- Improve workouts & build more lean muscle
What is Pumped Free?
Most good pre-workout products in the market right now use either Agmatine or some form of nitrates as their primary vasodilator. This is the first pre-workout product to combine both of these powerful ingredients. We use Agmapure Agmatine for the agmatine because it is the purest form of agmatine available. We use Trimethylglycine (also known as TMG or Betaine) Standardized for Nitrates. From a pump standpoint, there has never been anything to hit the market that is this powerful.
For muscle building, we have kept it simple and have stuck with what we know is effective. Each serving contains 2.3 grams of beta alanine.
Finally, we added higenamine hcl to increase lung capacity and also help with energy and fat loss.
All in all, this product is by far the best pre-workout we have put together. It is also unflavored, so you have the ability to flavor it however you desire. Most people use Mio, Crystal Lite or a strong fruit juice and some slam it Raw; hence the name.
Available in 2 flavor option:
As an adult dietary supplement, take one serving in 6 ounces of water 15 to 30 minutes prior to working out.
Betaine, scientifically referred to as Trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine’s two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine, and is therefore, a precursor to creatine.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
Beta-alanine (BA) is a version of the amino acid alanine which serves as the precursor to carnosine (β-alanyl-L-histidine) in skeletal muscle. Supplementing with BA is a highly effective means of increasing muscle carnosine content. Increased muscle carnosine helps buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles as exercise intensity increases.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
AGMAPURE® is the unique green agmatine sulfate found in sports nutrition market. It’s high purity, produced by natural biological process and away from the neurohazard impurity Arcaine, which exists in almost all the other brands of Agmatine Sulfate.
- Recently Agmatine has gained wide interest as a breakdown metabolite of Arginine with a multitude of physiological functions. Agmatine Sulfate, the commonly used stable salt of Agmatine, is a promising supplement rapidly drawing the attention of the athletic performance market.
- Agmatine Sulfate is thought to improve nutrient partitioning thus leading to more glycogen storage and increased water retention within the muscle.
- It also increases the level of nitric oxide (NO), which can increase the "PUMP" that athletes look for when weight training.
Higenamine Hydrochloride is a proven beta 1 and 2 adrenergic agonist; meaning that it can help improve focus, enhance mental clarity, increase energy, and burn body fat.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use.
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support.
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available.