Lean Meal Replacer
- Meal replacer
- 24 grams protein/17 carbs/1 gram fat/0 sugar
- ~190 calories per serving
- High-quality whey isolate and micellar casein
- 6.7 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs
- No Artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Scoop Included
Muscle Feast Lean Meal Replacer is designed to:
- Be an alternative to a full meal
- Provide a balanced source of protein and carbohydrates
- Provide fast and slow digesting proteins
- Increase satiety (feeling of fullness)
- Assist in weight loss efforts
- Support metabolic rate
What is Lean Meal Replacer?
There are many meal replacement products on the market. The majority of these products use a combination of protein powder and maltodextrin as the primary ingredients. Our product uses a special blend of protein powders; micellar casein and whey isolate to ensure a steady flow of protein into the body for several hours. When you look at a meal replacement product, the type of protein is very critical. Many companies use inferior proteins like whey concentrate, soy, calcium caseinate and sodium casenaite. The proteins we use are the highest quality proteins available to ensure you get the most nutritional benefit from this product. Our product also contains a small amount of maltodextrin as a source of complex carbohydrates to fuel the body and keep your energy levels up.
Available in 3 flavor options:
Mix one serving (2 level scoops) with 8 ounces of water, milk, milk substitute, or beverage of your choice. Lean meal replacer makes a wonderful addition to a good breakfast, a high protein mid-afternoon snack, and/or as an outstanding post exercise meal.
Maltodextrin contains "glucose polymers", linked sugar compounds that are easier for the body to assimilate and use.
- Glucose polymers are metabolized at a slow, steady rate that can help to sustain normal energy levels during endurance-oriented workouts and/or athletic events and support weight gain.
Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey Isolates are 90-98% pure protein that digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, one of the highest quality forms of protein available. This level of purity is achieved through a cold, cross micro and ultrafiltration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash.
- Studies suggest that whey isolates can quickly increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis; arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery.
Unlike the whey isolates and concentrates Micellar Casein digests and absorbs more slowly. Because it is digested slowly and leads to a relatively sustained increase in amino acids, micellar casein seems to inhibit protein breakdown to a greater extent than whey protein and prolongs muscle protein synthesis (MPS) times. However, it does not elevate amino acid levels in the blood to the extent whey proteins do. Micellar casein, as opposed to caseinate, is isolated from milk by filtration rather than by use of acid or heat. This filtration method preserves the structural integrity of the protein and provides many biologically active compounds that have direct immune and physiological benefits.
- A study conducted by Boirie and Dangin gave subjects a 43-gram dose of casein and measured amino acid levels for several hours. The casein caused a slow increase in amino acid concentrations, which remained elevated above baseline for 5 hours and had a positive effect on whole body leucine balance. In another study, casein supplementation resulted in superior gains in strength and muscle mass, along with greater fat loss, compared to whey.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use.
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support.
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available.