- Combination of 7 research validated ergogenic ingredients
- Clinically dosed
- Improves all areas of workout performance
- Mixes easily with no grit or residue
- Delicious flavors
- Available in 250 or 1000 gram size
- Scoop included
Muscle Feast Pumped is designed to:
- Produce explosive pumps
- Increase energy & focus with no jitters or crash
- Improve blood flow to working muscles
- Enhance focus & cognition
- Buffer the negative effects of muscle acid buildup
- Improve workouts & build more lean muscle
What is Pumped?
Most good pre-workout products in the market right now use either Agmatine or some form of nitrates as their primary vasodilator. This is the first pre-workout product to combine both of these powerful ingredients. We use Agmapure Agmatine for the agmatine because it is the purest form of agmatine available. We use Trimethylglycine (also known as TMG or Betaine) Standardized for Nitrates. From a pump standpoint, there has never been anything to hit the market that is this powerful.
For muscle building, we have kept it simple and have stuck with what we know is effective. Each serving contains 2.3 grams of beta alanine.
Betaine, scientifically referred to as Trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine’s two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine, and is therefore, a precursor to creatine.
- Doses of 2500-6000mg betaine daily may increase muscular strength, endurance, and total training volume. Betaine also plays a role in hepatic fat metabolism, promoting muscle protein synthesis, and has been suggested to increase nitric oxide levels.
- A study conducted by the University of Connecticut found that individuals supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice/daily increased bench press power 20%.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise induced DNA damage.
Beta-alanine (BA) is a version of the amino acid alanine which serves as the precursor to carnosine (β-alanyl-L-histidine) in skeletal muscle. Supplementing with BA is a highly effective means of increasing muscle carnosine content. Increased muscle carnosine helps buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles as exercise intensity increases.
- For untrained populations, BA is reported to increase total work done, time to exhaustion, and physical working capacity at the fatigue threshold during exercise performed at maximal and supramaximal intensities.
- For the trained athlete, BA may also be beneficial for anaerobic, high intensity efforts of short duration. Improvement in muscular endurance has been observed in experienced resistance trained men supplementing with BA, which led to an increase number of repetitions and total volume lifted per workout.
- In short, BA supplementation appears to allow people to work harder for longer (in events lasting 1-4 min) before fatiguing.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyronsine.
- The addition of this amino acid will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine, can maintain reaction time, and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
AGMAPURE® is the unique green agmatine sulfate found in sports nutrition market. It’s high purity, produced by natural biological process and away from the neurohazard impurity Arcaine, which exists in almost all the other brands of Agmatine Sulfate.
- Recently Agmatine has gained wide interest as a breakdown metabolite of Arginine with a multitude of physiological functions. Agmatine Sulfate, the commonly used stable salt of Agmatine, is a promising supplement rapidly drawing the attention of the athletic performance market.
- Agmatine Sulfate is thought to improve nutrient partitioning thus leading to more glycogen storage and increased water retention within the muscle.
- It also increases the level of nitric oxide (NO), which can increase the "PUMP" that athletes look for when weight training.
Caffeine Anhydrous is simply caffeine with no water (around .05%). This has been shown to make caffeine anhydrous more potent because the body will absorb it more readily.
- Although caffeine can affect a wide variety of motor and mental functions it is most commonly used to improve endurance exercise, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels.
- Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- According to the research higher doses of caffeine, in the 250-450mg range, are needed to provide an ergogenic benefit.
- In a study conducted by Astorino et al. (2010), active men given caffeine before resistance training were able to increase maximal torque, power, and volume by 5-8%
Higenamine Hydrochloride is a proven beta 1 and 2 adrenergic agonist; meaning that it can help improve focus, enhance mental clarity, increase energy, and burn body fat.
- Higenamine has also been shown to open up lung capacity by relaxing the trachea, allowing more oxygen to get into your body during training.
- While most stimulants do the opposite of vascular relaxation and vasodilation, higenmanine has been shown to do just this. It also works synergistically with agmatine sulfate.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available
We have low overhead
We spend very little on marketing and hype