Whey Protein Isolate
- 24-26 grams (depends on flavor) of high-quality protein per 28 gram serving - 90% Protein
- 105 calories
- All Natural
- Gluten & lactose-free
- Undenatured, cold microfiltered, & ultrafiltration processed
- 5.1 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving
- No artificial ingredients or fillers
Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate is designed to:
- Support muscle growth & recovery
- Maximize muscle protein synthesis
- Help meet daily protein requirements
- Deliver the purest form of protein available
- Eliminate gastric distress some individuals experience from whey concentrates
- Provide a balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
Available in 4 flavor options:
Mix one serving (1 level scoop) with 6 to 8 ounces of water, milk or milk substitute, or beverage of your choice. Muscle Feast proteins will mix with just a few turns of a spoon, are free of "thickening agents", and are most importantly all natural.
Whey Protein Isolate
What is it?
Whey Isolates are 90-98% pure protein that digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, one of the highest quality forms of protein available. This level of purity is achieved through a cold, cross micro and ultrafiltration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash.
What does the research say?
Studies suggest that whey isolates can quickly increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis; arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery.
Who is it best for?
Since whey isolates are low in carbs, lactose-free, fat-free, cholesterol free, and gluten free; it makes it the perfect choice for those watching their calories, low-carb dieters, and lactose intolerant individuals. People who want only the highest quality of proteins should stick with a whey isolate.
How quickly does it digest/absorb and raise amino acid levels?
When consumed, whey isolates elevate amino acid concentrations in the blood above baseline after ~20 minutes and peak out at ~60 minutes, followed by a gradual decline that can last up to 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the dose taken.
When is the best time to take it?
Whey isolate is best taken 30-60 minutes pre-workout and immediately post workout to maximize muscle protein synthesis. It can also be consumed throughout the day or between meals to meet individual protein requirements.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available
We have low overhead
We spend very little on marketing and hype