Essential Amino Acids
- 6900 - 7500mg (depends on flavor) of Essential Amino acids + other key amino acids
- PoolEAATM 2 years in development with Dr. Eric Serrano and other MDs
- Mixes easily in water with no gritty taste or residue
- Available in 250 or 1000 gram size
- Delicious flavors
Muscle Feast Essentials w/ PoolEAATM is designed to:
- Supports "amino acid pooling"
- Decrease post exercise soreness
- Stimulate muscle growth
- Assist in maintaining lean mass during periods of calorie restriction
What are Essential Amino Acids?
Essential amino acids are amino acids (building blocks of protein) that cannot be made by the body. As a result, they must come from food. The 9 essential amino acids are: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
The proper dosage depends on a variety of factors – body weight, activity level, lifestyle stress, overall health, and diet. There are no established daily recommendations for this supplement. As a dietary supplement take 10-15 grams per 100 pounds of bodyweight per day.
Any Side Effects?
There have not been any reported side effects with essential amino acids: excess essential amino acids are usually converted to other amino acid or peptides, used up as energy, or stored up as fat. However, if you have liver or kidney disease, you should not take in high doses of amino acids without asking your doctor. It is crucial that you always speak to a knowledgeable healthcare provider before taking any dietary supplements, including glutamine. This advice is also recommended for anyone suffering from a health condition.
Pregnant and nursing women should only take an amino acid such as glutamine after consulting your physician.
Available in 4 flavor options:
Grape, Unflavored, Fruit Punch, Blue Bomb and Sour Apple
Mix into water or your favorite beverage 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your physician. Mix for 20-30 seconds using a shaker cup or mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Leucine is one of the essential BCAAs. By itself, it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis, the process responsible for muscle growth and recovery. This is why it is often referred to as the “main” amino acid.
- Supplementation with at least 2 grams daily of leucine has been shown to decrease muscle soreness, lessen recovery time between workouts, and increase lean muscle mass.
- Howatson et al. (2012) discovered that leucine (combined with isoleucine and valine) administered before muscle damaging resistance exercises reduced indices of muscle damage and accelerated recovery in resistance-trained males.
- Isoleucine, like leucine, is another BCAA that can stimulate muscle protein synthesis but to a lesser extent when not combined with the other BCAAs. However, isoleucine significantly increases glucose uptake and the use of glucose during exercise, leading to greater energy production.
- Isoleucine may also play a role in the fat-burning abilities of BCAAs.
- Nishimura et al. (2010) found that mice consuming a high-fat diet in conjunction with isoleucine gained less fat mass than mice not receiving isoleucine. This was due to isoleucine’s ability to stimulate receptors that inhibit fat storage and increase fat burning.
- Valine, the third BCAA, promotes muscular endurance and decreases fatigue during exercise.
- When exercising, tryptophan is converted to serotonin and signals the brain that the body is fatigued—ultimately leading to a decrease in muscle strength and endurance.
- Since valine competes with tryptophan for entry into the brain and prevails, less serotonin gets to the brain, which ultimately leads to stronger muscular contractions, quicker recovery between sets, and prolonged muscular strength and endurance.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use.
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support.
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available.