Hormone Free Grass Fed Whey Concentrate
- 25-26.5.5 grams (depends on flavor) of high-quality protein per 33 gram serving - 80% Protein
- Sourced from cows that are certified to be grass fed
- No artificial hormones or antibiotics (rBGH & rBST free)
- Gluten free
- Undenatured, cold microfiltered, & ultrafiltration processed
- 7.6 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving
- No additives or artificial ingredients
Muscle Feast Hormone Free Grass Fed Whey Concentrate is designed to:
- Support muscle growth & recovery
- Maximize muscle protein synthesis
- Help meet daily protein requirements
- Deliver a high quality (WPC 80), budget-friendly protein source
- Supply a balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
- Provide high amounts of Immunoglobulin G (IgG) and L-cystine; both of which have been proven to significantly improve health.
Protein Profile (Percent of Total Protein):
- Beta-Lactoglobulin – 46.9%
- Alpha-Lactalbumin – 18.6%
- Bovine Serum Albumin - 5.8%
- Immunoglobulin – 10.4%
- Lactoferrin - 1.0%
- Lactoperoxidase - 1.0%
- Protease Peptone
- Glycomacropeptide – 15.3%
Artificial hormones or antibiotics
Available in 3 flavor options:
Mix one serving (1 level scoop) with 6 to 8 ounces of water, milk or milk substitute, or beverage of your choice. Muscle Feast proteins will mix with just a few turns of a spoon, are free of "thickening agents", and are most importantly all natural.
What is it?
Whey concentrates are the most common form of protein seen on stores shelves. Compared to isolate, concentrates go through fewer filtration steps with the end product being anywhere from 25-80% pure protein and containing more fat, carbs and lactose. They key here is to select a concentrate that is 70-80% pure protein as stated on the label. Like isolates, concentrates digest and absorb quickly where they elevate amino acid levels in the blood and stimulate muscle protein synthesis. They also have the extra bonus of having more subfraction proteins compared to isolates (due to fewer filtration steps) that provide a broad range of health-related benefits. Finally, whey concentrates often are a more affordable option compared to isolates. Of additional interest, isolates are only superior to concentrates by having more protein on a gram to gram basis. Both isolates and concentrates have the same effects on muscle growth and recovery.
What does the research say?
No other supplemental protein source has more research behind it than whey concentrates. Study after study has demonstrated that individuals who supplement with a high-quality concentrate can increase lean mass, decrease body fat, improve strength and speed recovery from muscle damaging exercise.
Who is it best for?
Concentrates are best suited for individuals who do not mind having the extra fat, carbs, and lactose in their protein powder. It is also a more affordable option to whey isolates for individuals on a budget.
How quickly does it digest/absorb and raise amino acid levels?
When consumed, whey concentrates elevate amino acid concentrations in the blood above baseline after ~30 minutes and peak out at ~60 - 90 minutes, followed by a gradual decline that can last up to 4 hours depending on the dose taken.
When is the best time to take it?
Whey concentrate is best taken 30-60 minutes pre-workout and immediately post workout to maximize muscle protein synthesis. It can also be consumed throughout the day or between meals to meet individual protein requirements.
Why Muscle Feast?
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available. Muscle Feast supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can't beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
- Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
- Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
- Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
How can our quality be so high and our prices so low?
We are able to sell the highest quality products at these prices because:
We have over 30 years experience in raw material procurement and we are very selective in what material we use
We work with several of the best medical doctors in the country and only carry products they support
We have our own quality test equipment to ensure we only use the highest quality products available
We have low overhead
We spend very little on marketing and hype