MUSCLE FEAST® Collagen Peanut Butter Cups
- 4.5 oz. of Bake Believe, Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 3 scoops MUSCLE FEAST® Hydrolyzed Collagen (Chocolate)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter *look for a kind without oil and sugar added.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave (every 30-sec stir until a liquid) and stir in 1 tbsp coconut oil, collagen, and 1 tbsp honey.
- Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture into a six-cup silicon pan, just so that the bottom is covered.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Mix the peanut butter, almond meal, 1 tbsp coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Roll the filling into heaping tbsp size balls and place them on frozen chocolate bases in the silicon molds.
- Using your thumb, press the balls down so they are below the top of the molds.
- Carefully spoon the remaining chocolate over the peanut butter filling to reach the silicone mold cups' top.
- Place them in the fridge until set, and store in an airtight container.
Makes 6 Servings.
Macros Per PB Cup: 8g Protein | 20 Carbs | 13g Fat | 194 Calories